Hyades Mountain Resort is located on the edge of the lower district of Trikala Corinthias at an altitude of 1100 meters. With spectacular views of the Corinthian Gulf and on steep slopes of Mount Ziria spread out among seven Finnish chalets 3000 herbs.
Just a half hour from the hustle of Athens, a half hour from the seaside Xylokastro and within walking distance of the sports-ski center of Zireia offers the luxury of serenity that generously gives us the Greek nature of the four seasons.
Made entirely from natural materials, Finnish wood and stone, consists of seven independent houses offering visitors a unique feeling of warmth and independence. Visitors can enjoy relaxing in communal bbq house and the comfortable lobby.
Experience the culture of the Hyades Mountain Resort and attention to detail that makes it so special and alluring. Escape, relax, have fun, listen to the sounds of nature you’ve forgotten from your childhood or have never heard until now !
Travel Safe – Stay Safe!
Why to choose Trikala?
– Trikala of Corinth had none Covid-19 case.
– Easy, quick, and economy access with your private vehicle.
– The chalets are private and located in distance
– Breakfast is provided in the chalet to avoid any contacts.
– Housekeeping & disinfection services provided in certain hours.
– Choice of self check-in.
In each chalet you will find:
- Television LCD, free local and long distance calls and wifi internet.
- Fireplace with large windows on the right and left on open view on the tops of Zireia and the Corinthian Gulf.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all electrical and cooking utensils.
- Heating, self massage and bath accessories (hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo).
- Bathroom Large window overlooking the Corinthian Gulf.
- Bedroom with kingsize bed, spacious single sofa bed, large folding bed.
- 60 m² terrace with table and chairs.
- Parking lot next to the inn with lush gardens around.
- APIVITA amenities (shampoo, shower gel, hand wash etc)
- Therapeutic Massage:
For relaxation and wellbeing.
- Thai Massage:
For relief of musculoskeletal and old injuries.
- Lymphatic massage:
For the health of the skin and direct detoxification
The Hyades Mountain Resort offers :
- Room with library, table toys, skis, bikes, ping pong, local products and basic necessities for the kitchen and the bar.
- Kitchen & wardrobe with washing and dry machine.
- Internal roads with cobblestones and recreation headwaters of eight stone, benches and tables outdoors.
- Garden with 3,000 different herbs from all over Greece, firs, pines, roses and places organic fruits and vegetables.
- Workshop maintenance & restoration of old items.
- Welding in case of power failure.
- Machine wash & car accessories.
- Helicopter transfer to and from the resort and further routes after consultation.
- Outdoors activities in the mountains with jeep after consultation.
- Playground and court for basketball, football, volleyball and tennis.
- Farm with animals, horses, wild pigs, chickens, goats, sheeps and deers.
- Covered and heated dining room with music and barbeque option.
The «cave» that once provided shelter for humankind and protection from the natural elements has been transformed into a space of hospitality and leisure in the context of a contemporary resort. The design, with its curved surfaces, and the choice of wood as the primary building material seek to recreate a warm and welcoming environment that retains the archetypical feeling of a natural shelter. Meanwhile, the form evokes the visitor’s imagination and invites them to explore and experience the space with all their senses.
Hyas Residence is a newly-built residence inspired by the Austrian traditional houses where stone and wood combined in perfect harmony in the heart of the Lower Quarter of Trikala, Corinthia (Kato Sinikia Trikalon). The house is divided into two sections, a two-storey marionette of 100 m2 and a 65 m2 house. The two sections have access to a large open barbecue with a traditional stone oven and a large table of monastery type. The spaces cover a surface of more than 320 m2 with stunning views of the Corinthian Gulf and Ziria Mountain, so that the comfort, tradition and elegance are the keywords. Woods for the fireplace are available for our guests, as both houses have excellent fireplaces for the cold winter nights! For those who love cooking, fully equipped kitchens are ready to welcome you. The central square of the village, decorated with the eternal plane tree and the church, the taverns, the cafes and the mini market are all within walking distance.
Hyas Residence 1 features three uniquely decorated rooms with European Queen Size beds, combining the traditional home with the modern decoration. The living area on the first floor with large Austrian windows and magnificent view offers to our guests a feeling of warmth and tranquility. The accommodation is ideal for families or groups of up to 7 people.
Hyas Residence 2 is located on the ground floor with full autonomy. Decorating with old objects, known as “grandmother’s things,” will take you to another era and will definitely give you subject of discussion. The house has two bedrooms with European Queen Size beds and can accommodate up to 4 people.
Phone : +306948949763, +306947810442
Fax : +302743091327